#modernfabricpostcardswap

Earlier this year I signed up to three swaps on instagram as well as the hexie flower swap.
That was before everything in my life went wrong at the same time.
I have sent off and received packages for the dog mini swap and the unicorn swap. I will post photos of what I received on a later date. I forgot to take photos of the packages I sent because I was so excited. Unfortunately the dog swap never arrived and I am still waiting for the unicorn one to arrive but I am expecting it to take a while to get to Brazil.


I am finally getting back into the swing of things so I will show you the fabric postcards I sent off last week. The swap was make three fabric postcards and send them to three different partners. You will then receive three postcards from three different people.


Two of them are going to the UK and one is going to Canada. I was a bit worried posting them because you don't put them in an envelope you use them as an ordinary postcard. I sent them last week so they wouldn't have arrived yet.

I have received one so far. Last day for posting is on Wednesday so I still have a bit of waiting time especially because they will probably be from overseas.


This one arrived all the way from Snodland in the UK. It's Monopoly inspired and I love it.
Big thanks to @Pascaleion.

I am going to give up on swaps as I find them stressful but I am going to stick to the hexie flower swap although I am a little behind on that at the moment.






Comments

  1. I find swaps a little stressful too and as I was reading your post I was impressed you'd taken on so many. In my experience it seems that as soon as you sign up for a swap thats when life gets busy. Your post cards look wonderful and I love the one from Snodland. I'm looking forward to see your unicorn swaps.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Block one!

I'm finished!!!!

Bringing out the big guns!