Post Cards

I have received my postcards from the swap. They are both very different but they are both beautiful and I love them. It's nice to think that someone on the other side of the world that I have never met was thinking of me when they were making these postcards.


This one was sent to me all the way from Manchester! I love it, I'm a country girl at heart so it's perfect for me.


I don't have the envelope this one came in so I'm not sure where it came from. I'm pretty certain it was America but I can't remember where in America.
The stitching is so neat. It's beautiful. I'm sure there is a lot of meaning behind this card. I can see my own special meaning and I think each person could take something different from it. It's really something special.

I want to thank both my partners for sending a postcard to Australia. I can't wait to join another swap. All the postcards can be found here! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Block one!

I'm finished!!!!

Bringing out the big guns!