Trumpery

Today I covered my curved safety pin container. I took the easy way out and used glue. Its not perfect and there are some rough edges but its good enough for now. I looked for a tutorial on the web but couldn't find anything so I had to make this up myself.
 


A lone turtle on the back
I also made a green chili jam today. I was my first time making a jam and I enjoyed the experience so I will have to look for some proper jam jars so I can make more. The chillies are from my veggie patch. They are about the only things that survived the summer. We had too much rain.
I harvested two Jap pumpkins today.

I bought a sourdough loaf today so I'm thinking bacon and eggs on toast with green chili jam sounds like an excellent plan for a Sunday night tea.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Block one!

I'm finished!!!!

Bringing out the big guns!