Opps a daisy

A while back I mentioned I was doing the garden steps quiltalong at clover and violet. I even have a button on the side of my blog! I finished the blocks. I'm a little behind but that doesn't matter. The problem is I made a mistake, I don't know how it happened but I have three rings around my centre square instead of four ':(

Its a bit small
I am thinking of adding some sashing to make it a bit bigger. Maybe a border too but I don't know if that will be too much.
Any advice will be much appreciated.

I'm off to try some hand stitching.

Comments

  1. If you haven't stitched your blocks together yet, you can still add a fourth round of steps. And I really like a border or two as they dray the eye toward center. Have fun with this - it's pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Garden Steps quilt is looking great! I know this isn't terribly helpful, but I think it will look good no matter what you decide!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Block one!

I'm finished!!!!

Bringing out the big guns!