Tula Pink's City Sampler

I love this book, it makes me feel all fuzzy inside.

I love that the blocks are numbered and not named. I am using this book as a journal. I am not very good at keeping journals I always forget to write in them.  Each time I make a block I will name it after something that has happened in my life and write a little bit about it in the book.

I am going to use the lines marmalade and odds and ends as well as some scraps but each block will have some of this marmalade fabric to hopefully tie it all together as I am still learning how to match colours and fabrics.
I had a plan when I bought a few yards of this but I can't remember what that plan was so this is my plan to use it.

Here is my first block
I really like how it's turned out so far and I hope the rest look this good.
I named it "If all goes to plan" because I was planning to use it as my block for the sampler bee. I really like it so I will use it.

I hope all you Aussies enjoyed your long weekend, I know I did.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Block one!

I'm finished!!!!

Bringing out the big guns!